- Helps restore healthy liver functions
- Helps the liver cleanse the blood & metabolize fat
- Proprietary blend of 8 Chinese and 5 Western herbs
Your Liver – Overworked
Today’s high-speed lifestyle is very taxing on the liver. Your liver’s job is to analyze and “attempt” to excrete, or turn to fuel, all substances you come in contact with. It’s supposed to routinely perform 1000’s of “life vital functions” around the clock. But everyday, we ingest countless sticky, foreign, practically useless chemicals, making this job nearly impossible. As a result, the load on the liver keeps increasing.
Our overworked friend, houses the gallbladder, and weighs about a pound. It regulates blood sugar, cleanses the blood, stores iron, metabolizes fat, carbohydrates and protein, synthesizes vitamin A, and is the lynch pin of your body’s immune system. For many, their liver was overwhelmed by age 10.
What Liver Symptoms Do You Have?
- Right shoulder stiffness, tightness or soreness?
- Irritable or stressed?
- Fuzzy or foggy vision?
- Poor concentration or focus?
- Itchy, irritated, red or dry eyes?
- Insomnia, restless or rough sleep?
- Fed up with people or have little patience with them?
- Liver problems or hot flashes?
- Dry, bad, itchy, burning or irritated skin?
- A constant itch that never goes away?
- Muddled or muddy thinking?
- Overwhelming moods or emotions?
- Wound up and ready to explode?
- Gallbladder flare ups or issues?
- Use or crave alcohol or spirits?
- Nose, sinus or chest congestion?
- Acne, boils, rashes or breakouts?
- Bothered by answering this question?
Count your YES answers and see below.
0-2 Excellent, keep up the good work!
3-6 Help is recommended.
7+ Serious problem, needs to be resolved.
The Mechanisms of Emotions and Your Liver
Emotions are not random. When you watched as someone exploded with remarkable intensity, over a slight thing, there was a physical factor involved making it worse, your liver. The Chinese noted 4000 years ago, that emotions go as your liver goes. When the liver is hot, so are your emotions. When the liver is unstressed and cool, you are calm and relaxed. Altered or hot emotions, is the liver’s attempt to alert you that it needs help.
Fun Liver Facts!
- Weighs about 1 pound
- Carries out 1000s of functions per day
- Affects the emotions
- Cleanses the blood
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Metabolizes fats
- Synthesizes vitamin A
- Breaks down toxic substances
- Stores iron for the body
- Stores glycogen (converted glucose)
- Metabolizes carbohydrates
- Metabolizes proteins